Electrical Panel Replacement in Wausau, WI
Your home’s electrical panel controls the electricity and ensures it’s being safely used. Electrical panels are boxes with circuit breakers, which are needed in case an electrical current is dangerously high and must be stopped. Without a properly working electrical panel, power won’t be distributed to the right places in your home, leading to potentially dangerous issues.
If you need an electrical panel or replacement, turn to PGA Inc. Our team of experienced electricians is here to help solve any electrical panel issues your home has and can equip you with a high-quality home electrical panel upgrade. We have the expertise and the knowledge to help you get the job done right, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands.
Contact us today to schedule an electrical panel replacement in Wausau, WI! Our service areas also include:
- Rib Mountain
- Marathon City
Electrical Panel Repairs & Maintenance
Our technicians understand that electrical issues can occur anytime, so we offer 24/7 emergency availability to work within your schedule. When you call us for an electrical panel repair, our electricians are ready to help. We’ll arrive on-site as quickly as possible to determine the cause of the issue and provide you with a dependable solution.
At PGA Inc., we take pride in providing quality service to our customers. Whether performing electrical panel replacements or repairs, our electricians are committed to providing excellent customer service every time. We guarantee that our team of technicians will provide you with a five-star electrical panel replacement in Wausau, WI, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your home is in capable hands.
When Should You Replace Your Electrical Panel?
An electrical panel is important to your home, but how do you know when the time has come for an electrical panel replacement in Wausau, WI? Some signs you may need professional electrician intervention include:
- Age: Electrical panels typically last for around 25-40 years. If you know your panel is at least 25 years old, it would be a good idea to get it checked out by a professional. This way, you can know if you should schedule an electrical panel replacement.
- Burning Smell: your electrical panel should never emit a burning smell, so if it does, this can indicate a problem is occurring. You should consider calling for a home electrical panel upgrade as soon as possible to avoid an electrical house fire.
- Breakers Tripping Often: Circuit breakers are supposed to trip circuits that generate too much power. So if the breakers are tripping extremely often, this is a sign the current electrical panel is insufficient for your home’s needs.
- Panels That Are Warm to the Touch: Your electrical panel should be able to regulate the temperature of the electrical system. If it’s warm or hot to the touch, it most likely means you need an electrical panel replacement.
- Flickering Lights: Your lights shouldn’t flicker every time you plug in a new appliance or device. If they do, it most likely means you need an electrical panel installation that can handle more power.
- Odd Noises: Electrical panels should be pretty much silent when they run. However, if you hear some sort of hissing or buzzing sound, this can suggest there is a bad wire or electrical connection issue, and it should be checked out before the damage worsens.
Why Do You Need a Properly Working Electrical Panel in Your Home?
It’s crucial to have a working electrical panel in your home. Some reasons for this include:
- Outlet Control: Your electrical panel allows you to use electrical switches, which let you control the power inside your home.
- Distribution of Electrical Power: If your electrical panel isn’t working properly, it could cause power overloads and surges. Not to mention, your circuit breakers can trip more often.
- Circuit Breakers: If your electrical panel isn’t working correctly, your circuit breakers may not trip when they should, leading to electrical damage. You’ll want to consider a new electrical panel installation.
- Home Renovations: If you’ve renovated or upgraded your home and have bigger, fancier appliances or new rooms with more electrical outlets, your previous electrical panel might not be able to handle it.
- Safety: Without an electrical panel, your home is at risk of an electrical fire; in fact, overwhelmed or old electrical panels are the main cause of electrical fires
Does a New Electrical Panel Increase Home Value?
Investing in an electrical panel replacement in Wausau, WI, can have many benefits, such as improving your home’s safety and efficiency. For example, an outdated electrical panel can become overloaded, causing fires or other serious problems. The good news is that an electrical panel upgrade will handle more power; this way, you can enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that your family and property are safe.
Electrical panel replacements can also increase the resale of homes by a significant amount. Potential buyers may hesitate to purchase an older house with an outdated or unsafe electrical panel. So if you want your home to stand out from others on the market, investing in a new electrical panel is one way to potentially give you an edge over other sellers.
Contact Our Electrical Panel Experts Today
At PGA Inc., we have an array of experienced electricians ready to help solve any electrical panel issues you may have. With 24/7 emergency service, we’ll ensure your electrical panel works safely and efficiently — regardless of the day or time. We also use the highest-quality equipment and parts to ensure our electrical panel upgrades are reliable and durable.
Providing five-star customer service is important to us. That’s why we’re always happy to answer your questions or provide suggestions that fit your needs. We’re here to help you make informed decisions that benefit your home. You can turn to us for:
Don’t wait to make sure your electrical panel is working safely. Call PGA Inc. today to schedule your electrical panel replacement in Wausau, WI. We also serve the communities of Rib Mountain, Rothschild, Schofield, Weston, Kronenwetter, Mosinee, Ringle, and Marathon City.