With technology installed in over 100,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. Simply connect to power using its patent-pending voltage input capability. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-R can be installed in the supply air. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/ cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
NO MAINTENANCE AIR PURIFIER FOR RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- Patent-pending self-cleaning design ensures
ongoing peak performance
- Needle point ionization actively treats air in the
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Easily installs in minutes in A/C system
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity
and other airborne particles
- Reduces ventilation requirements
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty