Commercial HVAC Services
It’s vital that your business’s HVAC services are done by a company you can trust. At PGA Inc, we have decades of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. We take our work very seriously and can guarantee that any service you need to keep your business comfortable, we’ll be able to deliver with utmost efficiency.
We pride ourselves off the extensive training all of our technicians receive, and you can be rest assured that whoever enters your business will always come up with the best solutions for all of your HVAC needs.
Commercial Air Conditioner Installation Wausau
If your business’s air conditioning system is not up to par with what you’d like and it isn’t efficiently cooling off the space, PGA Inc. is equipped to take care of it. Whether you need just a tune-up or maintenance check, a repair for an issue, or installation of a brand new AC system, we’ve got it covered.
It’s essential to have a properly working unit not only to keep everyone in your space comfortable and cool, but also to keep your energy bills down. Some common signs it’s time to get your AC replaced or schedule a cooling service include:
- AC running constantly: Your unit should turn on and off periodically, so if it’s staying on constantly while on auto, it’s malfunctioning and is wasting a lot of energy, causing your bills to skyrocket.
- No power to your AC unit: Being left in the heat can be frustrating. If your unit won’t turn on at all, there is most likely something wrong with the compressor or electrical system, and an HVAC pro is needed to diagnose and repair the problem.
- No air or hot air: If your unit turns on but the air just isn’t cold, it’s most likely due to an issue with your compressor.
- Refrigerant or water leaks: These types of leaks are typically from your condensate line, which is either plugged or due to a malfunctioning pump.
- Musty or burning odors: If something smells strange around your vents or by the AC unit, it could be a sign of wiring issues or dirty or moldy air filters.
- Strange noises: You know your AC unit best; so when you hear new or unusual sounds, it’s likely a sign that something is wrong. It’s possible that the noises signal an issue with the belt or motor, which could pose a safety hazard.
- If you sense there’s a problem with your AC system, don’t wait to call us to get it fixed. The longer you wait, the more of a chance there is that the issue will be larger and more costly.
Commercial Furnace Replacement Wausau
With cold Wisconsin winters, there’s no question that your business’s heating system needs to be working seamlessly around the clock. If your heating system is malfunctioning, not performing well, or giving you extremely high bills, it’s a sign that it’s in need of a repair or replacement. We specialize in all types, whether it’s a gas furnace or electric one.
Keeping up with your furnace’s repairs and maintenance is important to prevent bigger issues down the road. If you ignore signs that something is wrong with it, it might be too late for a simple repair. Some common ways that you may be failing to pay attention to the efficiency of your furnace include:
- Lack of maintenance: people can oftentimes overlook the importance of maintenance. However, this can lead to damage to the heating element, the system failing prematurely, higher energy bills, and inefficient heating.
- Failure to change filters: furnace filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommended schedule, and when they are not, it can affect the performance of your HVAC system.
- Faulty thermostat: a thermostat that’s not working correctly can cause your HVAC system to malfunction.
- Dirty ductwork: if your ductwork has not been cleaned as far back as you can remember, or your home has poor insulation, there’s a possibility for mold to grow in addition to the buildup of dirt and allergens.
Contact Us Today
We are dedicated to ensuring that your business’s HVAC systems are working as well as possible year round, both in the hottest months of the summer and the coldest months of the winter. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and fix any HVAC problem you may be encountering, no matter how big or small.
With 24/7 emergency service, regardless of what time of day or night when disaster strikes, we’ll be there to repair your HVAC problems. For quality service you can trust, call us at (715)-355-6717. We look forward to servicing your business’s HVAC systems!